Posted on 14 October 2021
WWF-Greater Mekong’s USAID funded Mekong For the Future Project
WWF, the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks a Consultant for the USAID-funded Mekong For the Future project activity to complete the Gender and Inclusive Development Action Plan.
Place of work: Remote
Start Date: As soon as possible
Finish Date: December 01, 2021
Total Working Days: 15-20 Days
Mekong for the Future is a three-year project that supports natural resources governance and transparency across the Greater Mekong through strengthening civil society's ability to engage in natural resource governance and improving their access to, and understanding of, environmental data from public and private sources. The project will strengthen the ability of civil society organizations in the region to coordinate their activities, improve their ability to advocate for and monitor environmental policies, increase transparency and improve their use of environmental data.
Using the recommendations from the Project’s Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Analysis, the GIDAP will produce a GESI responsive approach in line with USAID guidelines for project implementation, which includes: Monitoring and Evaluation planning (including Indicators), Staff and Stakeholder Capacity planning, Stakeholder and Resource mapping, and others.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Consultant will work under the supervision of the Project GESI Focal Point to produce a report outlining the following:
*final content to be confirmed
**Background Documents and Template to be provided by WWF
- Actions to address recommendations from GESI Analysis Report;
- Mitigation measures and risk management for action planning;
- Indicators to measures progress;
- Strategy for gender and social inclusion integration costs at the activity level;
- Communications strategy outline, including success stories and social media;
- Internal staff capacity strengthening on GESI integration, including training and resource mapping;
- Liaise with MFF GESI Focal Point for updates and required clarifications.
Applicant(s) should provide the following in PDF
- Proficient in English - both written and oral
- Previous experience with USAID guidelines and reporting - required
- Advanced University Degree (Masters or above) from a recognized Academic Institution in international development, social sciences, gender studies, environmental studies or related discipline - or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience in gender integration/mainstreaming at the institutional or programmatic level
- Experience in the Mekong Region
- Advanced analytical, review/reporting skills, and working familiarity with participatory/rights-based approaches
- Ability to work within a tight deadline and produce on schedule
- CV & Letter of application
- Proposed Daily Rate
HOW TO APPLY
|Inception Report (max 5 pages)
||November 1, 2021
||November 22, 2021
||December 1, 2021
- Detailed Terms of Reference are attached;
- Please send the application documents to email@example.com;
- The maximum size per email that WWF-Greater Mekong can receive is 25MB;
- Deadline for Proposals submission is: 22nd October, 2021 17:00 (ICT).