Posted on 08 March 2017
You can take part in the worlds largest grassroot movement and have the chance to win fantastic prizes.
Celebrating its eleventh signature lights out event in 2017, the movement’s enduring appeal stands testament to our collective ambition to #ChangeClimateChange.
WWF-Cambodia aims to make it bigger and more impactful!
WWF-Cambodia is thrilled to present to you the Earth Hour Photo-Competition!! You can take part in the worlds largest grassroot movement and have the chance to win fantastic prizes. For all the details, check out our poster on the facebook page WWF Cambodia and keep your camera ready. #MyChoice #EarthHourCambodia #
IMakeADifference #EarthHourWWF #Consume&Sustain
Terms and Conditions
- You can use any mobile or digital camera.
- Take a photograph that is related to any environmental issue and what you are doing to change it. For example: Using eco-bags instead of plastic bags. Get going, get creative and tell us YOUR solution to unsustainable consumption.
- Submit your photo to Facebook page WWF-Cambodia
- Post your photo on the wall of your own account
- Mention 5 friends & use the hatag #MyChoice #EarthHourCambodia #IMakeADifference #EarthHourWWF #Consume&Sustain
The contest is open until the 24th
of March at 4:00 pm. To enter the contest, visit our facebook page
and send your photo to our inbox.
Note: Winner will be selected based on criterias as mentioned above